Oz-Cart SEO Blog
Oz-Cart SEO Blog is the newest Australian destination for SEO, e-commerce and related tips and tricks.
E-commerce SEO advice
SEO that improves traffic, conversion and your bottom line.
Local SEO advise
Local search traffic users convert up to 80% of the time. It pays to be found in your local area.
SEO Audits & Optimisations
We can examine your current situation and provide you with tips to improve.
Our partners help with 3pl Warehousing can assist with your eCommerce pick & pack needs.
Tips to grow your online revenue.
With SEO, it’s almost impossible to cut through the noise and find information that’s current, effective and easy to digest. We can help.
Not just SEO…
Online Store Solution
Being searchable online is crucial to online success.
We stay up to date to make life easy for you.
Want to know more about linkbuilding and it’s effects?
We can help with a comprehensive list of the latest site speed tips.
With consumers flocking to online shopping, many people have identified this as an opportunity and joined the eCommerce market. Whether you are new to the space or an experienced eCommerce provider, we have some tips to make sure your business is a success in 2020.
- Reinvest your profits
As your business grows and the profits roll in, it can be tempting to pocket this cash and use it for personal use. Given the everchanging world that we live in, you should be reinvesting some of these profits, especially in the beginning. Online markets are highly competitive in 2020 and you want to be sure you stand out from the crowd by remaining relevant and continually improving your customer experience.
- Be consistent with your content
Content is a key part of eCommerce in 2020. Get on top of yours by creating a weekly schedule so that you know exactly what you are going to post and when. Make sure that this schedule is consistent. For instance, if you have a blog, choose a day each week to release a new post and stick to it.
- Keep experimenting
If you want to keep up with the trends and continue to engage your audience, you need to keep experimenting. This is especially true when it comes to online marketing. Think of new ways to promote your products using different text, visuals and channels. Experiment with different types of advertisements to see what is most effective in attracting your target audience. Paperstack are experts in testing, including A/B testing which is a must-have for any digital marketing campaign.
- Seek feedback from your audience
Want to deliver what your audience is really seeking? Ask them what they need. So many businesses predict what their customers need without actually seeking confirmation, and this can be their downfall. Don’t assume you know what the market wants. Instead, seek feedback from your audience so that you can tailor your offerings to match the demand.
- Show appreciation to your customers
It is much easier (and cheaper) to keep an existing client than it is to secure a new one. Show your appreciation to your customers so they know they are valued and will, therefore, be more likely to stick around. It might be a shoutout on social media or a special discount via email. You may even choose to establish a loyalty program where customers are rewarded for their continued business. It’s a good way to encourage repeat business in a saturated market.
- Offer upselling options
In 2020, upselling is an effective way to boost your sales. From the moment you launch your eCommerce business, there should be options for upselling. If somebody is already purchasing one of your products and has all of their payment information ready, they will be more receptive to an additional offer. This is an easier way to increase your revenues than landing new customers.
- Run flash sales
If your online store does not have a flash sale page, it’s time to add one. Promoting items through a flash sale creates a sense of urgency and this might be just what you need to land a sale. You might also be able to secure ongoing customers using this strategy. New customers might not want to pay full price if they’ve never done business with you before, but if they are happy with the quality of a discounted product, there’s a good chance they will return for more full-priced products.
Remember that continuous development is one of the most important parts of eCommerce success in 2020, as you never want to become stale. The eCommerce world is a thriving space, but with these tips, you’ll be able to carve out your own niche and stand out from the crowd.
Every single website is actually unique in its own way, and that is certainly a really interesting yet real fact. We have seen trends when it comes to e-commerce website designs like animation, a full 360-degree view of the products and also advanced filtering of the dynamic products. These trends do not guarantee a conversion rate for the robust user experience either. There are also some elements which even single e-commerce site should have in order to make them relevant and also in order to let them stay competitive. In this guide, I will make sure that I include some must-have features that will attract the online shoppers.
- The site should be user-friendly. The user interface should be very simple, and it should be an example to set when it comes to good design, and you should also not have to sacrifice the elegance of the site to achieve it. There have been multiple studies that have shown that people do love a site that is really user-friendly and one that is also easy to navigate.
- They hate too many advertisements on the site (websites ads). I know that as a website owner, you will have to place some advertisements here and there, but you should never over do it because it because it will be really horrible to look at for the people who are on the website because they genuinely need some information. Speaking with personal experience, some ads even get in the way of the information, and that is easily one of the most annoying things that will make the users click off the page indeed.
- One of the most important things about the site is that it should be mobile-friendly as well. It is a very well known and an important fact that more than 80% of the users on the internet are active on mobile devices like phones and tablets and that is why, if you have a website active on the world wide web, you should make sure that they are compatible with all kinds of mobile devices. Optimization is certainly one of the most important things that you should keep in mind indeed. When someone goes on your site with the help of a phone, you should have optimized it in such a way that they have a great experience and that they will come back and also that they will probably even tell people about it.
- The site must have high-resolution pictures relating to the content on the site, and you should also make sure that it does not load slowly. People have been known to click off if the site does not load in 5 seconds.
It is certainly no secret that Google always loved updating the SEO algorithm and also over the course of just one year, they have actually made hundreds of changes Infact, each day they update on average of twice per day. This means that there have been people who are very hard at work when it comes to this. SEO specifically means that you will be optimizing the content on your website so that it shows up way more often in the search results. When it comes to changes to navigate, it is undoubtedly very easy to miss something important. When you unintentionally miss something with SEO, you may end up making your content invisible.
SEO ranking factors have certainly changed a lot over the last few years, and the things that would work 5 years ago will certainly not work now according to SEO Gold Coast. I have included some really great tips that will help you do proper SEO for your site.
- Make sure that you focus properly on the user experience. This would be the most important thing because, without the support of thousands of users, your site may not get ranked high. You need people to visit your site, you need people to promote it well, and you need people to give your site a good amount of traffic. The users must be glad to be on your site, and they should get everything that they have come for. Make sure that you do not stuff horrible ads in their faces.
- Make sure that your site loads without any problems and also that your site will not crash unexpectedly and whatnot.
- Your site should also be updated frequently, and it should have details, examples and answers that people actually want to see. Quality is undoubtedly one of the most important things that you need to worry about. The quality of the content, the images, and the videos, all of it must be top-notch indeed.
- Never underestimate the importance of content on any site. Content is the reason that people even visit your site.
- When you give them good quality content, they will be content with what they find, and if they feel good, they will even recommend it to their friends as well.
- The content should be original and interesting as well. It should captivate whoever reads it.
It does not matter if we are talking about startups, small businesses or even large businesses, e-commerce is something that is important, and it is something that will help with all kinds of activities on the internet. If you have started a company or a business, you should make sure that you have a presence on the internet because it is pivotal. You will be able to promote, advertise and also sell your products easily. You will also be able to reach a larger audience without having to spend large amounts of money.
If we are talking about today’s competitive world, there are not too many people who do not depend on the internet for most of the things in life. The consumers are always on the internet, and they also get whatever they want or need with the help of the internet as well. When someone wants to purchase something, they will just go online, and they will use secure payment methods to pay for things, and they have them delivered to their doorstep. Well, I am just trying to say that it is that simple and if you own a business, you should make sure that you make it that easy as well. If you are still considering if you want to launch an e-commerce site, you should look no further because you have come to the right place indeed.
Here are some reasons why you should launch an e-commerce site.
- You will be able to successfully broaden the brand. E-commerce is actually an ideal way where you can take your brand and present it to a lot of people indeed. When you offer some great products 24 hours a day, you will be giving the people what they want, and they will certainly love that. You will be allowing full expansion of the range of products without actually having to worry about moving any locations. You will not even have to get out of where you are; you can just have them shipped.
- It is really convenient, as well. An online store is undoubtedly available all day long, 24/7 all year round isn’t it? That means that anyone can shop from wherever and whenever they want. That is what most people want anyway. It does not require the people to physically go anywhere and buy anything.
- You will be able to expand your reach in a much better way. You will also be able to reach millions of people from all across the globe, and you will also be able to convey all kinds of information to an endless amount of individuals on the planet.
In this guide, I will be talking about adequately optimizing the entire site and not just one page on the site. I will also be talking about some search engine optimization tips that you should implement for your website. If you follow these tips properly, I can guarantee that the ranking of your site will undoubtedly be much better after it is done. It will be ranked higher for sure, indeed. After you choose the right SEO keywords and also after putting content on the site, you will have some choice to make indeed.
Before you begin, you will have to know the following:
- What your website is going to be about.
- What the main purpose of the website is.
- How invested you are in the website.
Once you have decided and confirmed all of this, you should get to work.
In order to optimize the entire site for the search engines, you will need to follow some basic rules and tips as well. Here they are.
- Make sure that you present that your website has one goal or that it is all about one thing. It can certainly be about some other things as well, but you should choose one primary topic, and that would be really essential indeed. The people who visit your site must not be confused about what the website is about.
- You should make sure that mention the keywords that actually matter the most, the ones that are really important indeed. This thing should be in the title, the domain name, the description, and the tagline as well.
- The links to the internal pages on the site should be good. There should also be a lot of content management systems in place, and if you automatically do this and if it does not work, you will want to intentionally link the most important pages from the homepage indeed.
- You should make sure that your site loads really fast indeed. Page load times affect the number of people that will reach your site. Most people have been known to click off if the site takes more than 4-5 seconds to load. You should make sure that your site is fast and that it does not have anything unimportant on it that may slow it down.
- The links that you will be providing must take the users to other websites that are relevant to what content is there on your website. It should complement the theme of your site.
- Make sure that your website is frequently and actively updated. That is essential.
- See if other websites will provide links leading to your site.