Australian businesses of all sizes now have the chance to compete with the biggest stores in the world on a level footing with the release of Ozcart shopping cart software version 3 today.
The new release introduces a huge number of new features and a completely new admin interface to make it easier for Australians to shop or sell online. The end result is a shopping cart package that brings the most advanced store features and security into the reach of any small business operator in Australia. For example, all Ozcart stores offer:
- Custom designs for your business needs. Quality Web design agencies will normally charge thousands of dollars for a design that is built to the needs of your business, we customise an overall look and feel for your online shop for than half of what you might expect to pay elsewhere with not only the same quality, but unlimited revisions. See our customisation page for more information.
- The first month's hosting, email and support for free, regardless of the package chosen
- Affordable monthly packages starting at under $50 per month (and that prices includes GST).
- Your store pre-configured for Australian (or New Zealand) conditions depending on where you operate - this includes GST setup, currencies and state information all set up for you
- Many Australian payment and shipping calculators (Australia Post, Fastway, e-Go, Smartsend, Transdirect are all supported, along with ANZ eGate, CommWeb, NAB Transact, iPay, Stratapay, Westpac Payway, e-path, Suncorp, Bendigo, St George Hosted Payment Pages, BPAY and more)
- Store Support 7-days a week, including weekends and public holidays
- If you need help we have a knowledgebase and 180+ page manual, but if you need help outside of that to do something like set up your shipping and payment methods, we will help you do that without charging you extra
- Smartphone (iPhone and Android) optimised browsing coming soon.
If you have been evaluating Ozcart recently or are a current Ozcart customer, you may be interested to know some of the amazing new features that have been added to the cart. Just a small number of these include:
- Advanced product filters
- An even faster one-page-checkout
- A fully-functioning gift registry
- Sidebar blocks that can vary by page in your site
- Easy to use block editor
- New design options making mega menus, quick view, drop downs, continue shopping popups, and image zoom all available
- An Order Editor
- Customers can Reorder their last order or change their mind and make a credit card payment on a bank transfer order without having to go through checkout again
- Subscription membership products
- Laybys on particular products (not the whole cart)
- Administration profiles (restrict what your contractors can see in admin)
- Edit the wording on boxes and messages yourself (without having to submit tickets)
- Unlimited levels of wholesale pricing, and pricing per groups
- New payment and shipping methods plus the ability to assign shipping and payment methods to particular customer groups or customers
- Location granularity that goes down to the individual house (e.g. delivery to specific locations only)
- Build your own forms
- Print your own gift certificates
- Customers can build their own computer products
- A 180+ page manual and 200+ new knowledge base articles
That's not the whole list - the whole list of new features would take much more than a page!
If you're interested in trying out the new demo, please go to:
Or for our administration demo, go to https://demo.ozcart.com.au/ozcart.php