Looking for a professional look for your online store that reflects your business colours and personality? We make the design and build process easy – just choose one of our base designs and we customise it with your logo, home page graphics, your colours and fonts for you. We add 30 of your real products too.
Here are the things that we do:
- Provide you with a responsive mobile website design for your online store that works for both desktop and mobile visitors. We’ll cutomise the base design of your choice from our themes collection
- Customise the colour scheme – we’ll change the menu colours, the background colours, the footer section and side bar heading colours.
- Customise the fonts in the design – you can choose any combination of Google fonts that you would like us to use. If you are not sure our design team can make some suggestions for you.
- Optionally create a slide show on your home page that you can add to, replace or turn off. Our design team will take the image you provide and the words you give us and create something for you. If you don’t have any image, we can choose imagery from our photo library which you can remove later if you wish to have something else at a later date. We add either 1 wide (full screen width) image or 3 normal width (max 1200 pixels wide images)
- Add your business details – we’ll add your business name, contact details, and existing logo that you provide us with
- Set up your contact form – we’ll add a contact us form – with custom imput names if you wish
- Set up your category and navigation structure – with up to 30 of your real categories or sub-categories, and 30 of your actual products
- Set up the columns of links at the bottom (footer) of your website
- Set up your payment options and shipping prices (up to 5 options on checkout of each)
- Create a matching favicon for your website or upload one you give us
- 10 content pages added with the information you’ve written and provided to us – e.g. About Us, Store Policies etc.
What you will do when you get your site back:
- Add your remaining products – you can use the ones we’ve added for you as a template
- Edit the text in your content pages and add other ones that you need (e.g. FAQ)
- Replace or add to your home page slideshow images
- Add any passwords to activate your payment options or shipping pricing
- Test your checkout
- Get help from us via our 7-day a week email-based support system or online questions-and-answers knowledgebase
Once you get your store back to you and are ready to go live, you can start implementing your marketing plan – to advertise your site and build traffic and sales. We don’t get involved in running your website and building your web presence so we don’t provide this for you. However, if you have a technical issue, would like to ask a question about whether something you want to do is or isn’t possible or how to configure something, you can do so seven days a week via our online form in our Support ticket system. Note we can’t guarantee the cart will work in a particular way that you want it to (because functionality is as-is and not custom-made).
Need Design changes?
Minor changes may able to be incorporated but major layout changes or extra functionality won’t be able to be included without additional charges. If you have something specific that you’d like us to do, then please contact us
to let us know before you buy so we can tell you if what you want to do is possible and/or any additional charges that would apply.