If you are setting up an online shop and want a shopping cart with both a professional design and discount price, where can you go? Shopping cart providers will advertise "free setup" on their shopping carts, but often the devil is in the detail as you will find out that your free setup does not include any web design element. What you get is a selection of ecommerce templates that you then have to choose from and then either customise yourself or pay someone else to do it. Professional web design hourly rates can be considerable and you can be looking at spending thousands on your website before you have even added on product to it.
The alternative is to go with a provider so confident in their offering to the market that they can bundle the web design component into the installation and security installation of your website so you pay only a fraction of the cost of a "design package" and get a professional looking store that is customised to your needs. A provider like Ozcart.
With the Ozcart Bundled web design offering, you get the following with the setup of your website:
- You can choose from one of the base layouts in our design collection
- We will customise the web design of that professional layout by changing the following to suit your business:
- Inserting your logo
- Changing the colour scheme to use your brand/business colours
- Changing the imagery
- Designing a header graphic if the base design has a graphic
- Designing up to three rotating sliders if the base design has an interactive rotating gallery slider
- We strive to ensure that the base designs that all web designs start with are as high quality as possible, so that you can present your business professionally but with a brand identity that reflects you.
- We may be able to quote you on extras if you require a change that is not offered as a standard part of our package.
Australian design for Australian business
We do all of our ecommerce site design work in-house by Australians, so we won't be outsourcing your website's design to workers in other countries like India for example. We are wearing the real design cost of getting your site up and running because we are confident you will like your design, it will help you make the right first impression with your customers and present your business in a highly professional light, and you will ultimately succeed at your online business (and therefore stay with us). We are effectively investing our time in your business up front which means discounted web design for you.
What is included in site setup?
This means that the setup cost you pay for your Ozcart shopping cart website covers getting your site installed on our PCI DSS-security complaint servers, configuring the site for Australian (or New Zealand) conditions, as well as your ecommerce web design.